mandag den 23. november 2009

junkfingers

i was was cuddling with the cat - then my fingers started to smell like pussy
i was peeling a grapefruit - then my fingers smelled like pussy
i was doing the dishes - pussy smell was on my fingers
i was talking on the phone with a friend - only smell on my fingers was pussy
i was putting up Ikea shelves - and my fingers smelled like pussy
i was cleaning my room - with smelly pussy fingers
i was smoking fags - but my fingers smelled like pussy
i dont know why..
i was writing a poem about my issues with my Anna - and they still smell like pussy

_________
The next day

i was was cuddling with the pussy - then my fingers started to smell like cat
i was peeling a pussy - then my fingers smelled like grapefruit
i was doing the pussy - dishes smell was on my fingers
i was talking on the phone with a pussy- only smell on my fingers was friend
i was putting up pussy - and my fingers smelled like Ikea shelves
i was cleaning my pussy - with smelly room fingers
i was smoking pussy - but my fingers smelled like fags
i dont know why..
i was writing a poem about my issues with my pussy - and they still smell like Anna

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar